CIVICUS and the Asia Pacific Research Network organized a Training of Trainers to the Practitioner’s Guide. it is a learning resources to support organization to put the principles for CSO development effectiveness into practice.
A companion to the Open Forum Implementation and Advocacy Toolkits.
The Principles are:
1. Respect and promote human rights and social justice
2. Embody gender equality and equity while promoting women and girl’s rights
3. Focus on People’s empowerment, democratic ownership and participation
4. Promote environmental sustainability
5. practice transparency and accountability
6. Pursue equitable partnerships and solidarity
7. Create and share knowledge and commit to mutual learning
8. Commit to realizing positive sustainable change.